TRENDS is the largest one-day rental housing ownership/management conference and trade show on the West Coast featuring over 200 exhibitors. TRENDS serves the Pacific Northwest and is a national award-winning event with over 1,500 attendees.
Click here for the official event website.
Trends is hosted by:
Who should attend?
Large and Small Property Owners and
On-site Leasing and Management Personnel
Apartment Maintenance Personnel
Government Housing Authorities
Condo Association Managers
Developers and Builders
Investors and Portfolio Managers
Click here to view our current list of speakers!
Event registration includes access to education workshops taught by the best local, regional and national presenters. Admission also includes access to the trade show, morning coffee break, lunch and free drawings.
- Early registration is $65 (Sales ended 10/31/18)
- Regular registration is $75 (NOW – 11/30/18)
- Late registration is $85 (12/1/18 – 12/14/18)
- Group tickets are also available! View currently onsale tickets (above) for prices.
- ID’s must be present and confirmed at event check in.
- REFUNDS: Starting 11/14/18, refunds will no longer be available, no exceptions.
CLOCK HOURS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Attendees may receive 3 Washington Association of Realtors Clock Hours for an additional $25. You can purchase these now! In order to receive your clock hours, you must complete all 3 of Chris Benis’s sessions and sign in to each one. There will be no refunds for pre-purchased clock hours that are not redeemed.